Tuesday, June 1, 2010

STORM STORM STORM STORM

YOU MAY THINK THAT I HAVE BROKEN THE CAPS LOCK ON MY KEYBOARD, AND WHILE THAT IS TRUE, THERE IS A SECOND REASON FOR THE YELLING!!!!

I WENT ON A STORM CHASE TODAY AND IT WAS AWESOMELY PHENOMENALLY FANTASTIGRAPHICALLY SUPERGOOD! AND THEN I GOT HIT BY A TWISTER, AND THEN I DIED!*

*Not really. Also my caps lock key is FINE.

Ever since I was in the fourth grade and my teacher read us Stormy Jones’ Twisted Twister Summer Adventure, I’ve wanted to go out on a real storm chase – and today I DID.

We didn’t see any twisters, but we saw a really huge supercell formation, and the data looks like conditions are ripe for more big systems during the next few weeks.
I can’t tell you how fun it was. I mean, I really can’t, Debbie’s calling me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment