Monday, May 24, 2010

Every Team Needs A Mascot

According to Debbie, the weather is about to stop being polite, and start getting real around here. Those were her exact words, and that is why I like Debbie. That means it’s time for the Annual Choosing and Naming the chase team’s mascot. Since storms have the potential to be dangerous (when you choose to seek the opposite of shelter during recommended shelter seeking times.) it never hurts to have a little good luck on your side. Today it was my job to go find a proper mascot (well, that and a bunch of other less exciting things like making sure all of the file names match on the storm data…word of warning to files names the world over GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, STAT.) and I think I did a pretty good job of it. After scouring the homestead, I found the perfect mascot.


I’ve named him: The Dreaded Cap’n Duckbeard Pegwing. From this day forward, he’ll be our Canute Chasers Official Good Luck Charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment