Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BEWARE THE SANDWICH MONSTER!!!!!



One of the features of the Funnel Cloud Café: a sandwich eating a pickle. It makes sense!


We officially move into the homestead tomorrow, and Scott’s been leaving me progressively more confusing lists of last minute necessities for the season. Here’s a sample:

- 2 - 5 spare tubes (the good kind, not the ones I hate) for the Doppler.
- 2 Big things of salt – the road kind not the people kind
- Will there be dogs? I don’t know. Get a little dog food.
- Magazines and books. And by magazines I mean interesting things for us to read when the power goes off, not TV Guide like the last guy got. That made no sense at all. Don’t do that.

And that is what dealing with Prof Varnell is like in a nutshell. He’s the only person I’ve ever seen write a stream of consciousness to do list. Tomorrow I might finally get to meet some of the rest of the team!

- Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment